Achieving equilibrium between technical performance and the demands for modern alpinists and mountaineers is a perpetual challenge. The state-of-the-art G-Tech orchestrates a perfect blend of ultralight construction, durable materials, superlative comfort, and elite performance for technical ice climbing and moving fast in the mountains.
• Internal Core-Wrap™ Shell With An Overlap Structure Balances Optimal Weight And Warmth.
• The BOA® Fit System Makes It Quick To Adjust The Lacing Fastener - Designed To Be Opened And Closed While Wearing Gloves In Cold Conditions.
• The Ice-Tech™ Tread Is Divided Into Two Sections Enhancing Performance During Ascents And Hiking.
• Vibram® Dura Step Compound Offers The Best Grip For Mountaineering Excelling In Low Temps And Wet Terrain.
• Resoleable (Sole And Heel) Or The Front Section Only Can Be Replaced To Reduce Environmental Impacts
• Compatible with various non-automatic, semi-automatic, and automatic crampons. Crampon compatibility is NOT ensured, and boot-crampon compatibility needs to be inspected.
SIZES: 36 - 48 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 630g / 22.2oz
UPPER: Stretch Honey-Comb Guard™ / TPU Mudguard Shield / Differentiated lacing with BOA® Closure System / Weatherproof Zipper / Water Repellent Internal Gusset / TPU Heel & Toe Caps / PU Techlite Rands
INNER BOOT: 6mm PE + EVA Single Density foam / Flex Zone Inserts / Single Hook & Loop Closure
INSOLE: 5mm Carbon Z-Therm™ insulating carbon
MIDSOLE: High-Cushion PU (Heel) & EVA (Toe) / Rubber Guard™ Side Wall / TPU Insert For Front & Rear Crampon Attachment
SOLE: Vibram® Ice-Tech™ w/ Climbing Zone Platform (Toe) / Impact Brake System™ / Vibram® Dura Step Rubber Compound